Scrad/Charlie (
twoheadsofcabbage) wrote2012-04-12 06:14 pm
The One With The Cold Shoulder: Video
[Scrad holds the comm out at arm's length. Behind him, Charlie is pointedly facing in the opposite direction. They both seem less laid-back than usual. Their shoulders are tight; a general sulk lurks around them. Scrad says:]
So here's what I wanna know: where are all the non-humans? Hands up, round of snaps, head count, whatev-...
[He's cut off as his own hand yanks the comm away and holds it out at arm's length from Charlie instead. Charlie says:]
Just so you know: I'm not speaking to you.
[Scrad, facing away from the comm, explains through audibly clenched teeth:]
That's not. How not speaking to somebody. Works.
[To which Charlie replies:]
I can't hear you.
[The back of Scrad's head sputters:]
You just-...!
[Scrad pulls the comm back in front of him and line faces into it. The boys are having a fight. They're also projecting it. Have fun interpreting that emotionally, monocephaloids.]
So here's what I wanna know: where are all the non-humans? Hands up, round of snaps, head count, whatev-...
[He's cut off as his own hand yanks the comm away and holds it out at arm's length from Charlie instead. Charlie says:]
Just so you know: I'm not speaking to you.
[Scrad, facing away from the comm, explains through audibly clenched teeth:]
That's not. How not speaking to somebody. Works.
[To which Charlie replies:]
I can't hear you.
[The back of Scrad's head sputters:]
You just-...!
[Scrad pulls the comm back in front of him and line faces into it. The boys are having a fight. They're also projecting it. Have fun interpreting that emotionally, monocephaloids.]

no subject
And ah... I do note that you're perpetuating a cycle there. You may want to distract one another?
no subject
Huh?
[Because they're both pretty much always distracted, before Charlie snatches the comm away to explain:]
He's being completely unreasonable.
no subject
But you were asking about those of us that aren't human aboard the ship?
no subject
Him-he, or me-he?
[Scrad guides the camera back in his direction:]
Yeah, this place is like a sausage party, but with humans instead of sausage.
[Off-screen, Charlie grumbles:]
I was talking.
no subject
[He taps his chin.] There have been up to ten time lords aboard at once. Six, really, but one of us was five different people. That's the most I've observed of any non-human race.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Assume/Spam?
To the spam mobile!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Text
What seems to be the problem?
Video
He's an idiot.
[Scrad smacks their hand away with their other hand.]
Get my finger out of my face!
[Charlie raises an eyebrow:]
So now it's your finger.
Video
What started this?
Re: Video
He did.
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Re: Video
Video
Video
Video
Video
Re: Video
Video
Video
Re: Video
Video
no subject
Mother Othering Other! [The swear makes more sense in Gallifreyan. Really.] Shut up, both of you.
[Normally he'd be more interested in the alien question. But right now, thanks to them fighting, he's feeling the need to fight.]
no subject
I...think you mean "fucker".
no subject
I meant exactly what I said. The meaning gets lost in translation.
no subject
English is pretty limiting.
no subject
no subject
[Charlie is, by now, making faces at Scrad behind...well, his own back.]
no subject
no subject
[...still counts.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
You guys having a fight?
no subject
No, we're having a touching moment in a very special episode. What's it look like?
no subject
no subject
I was being nice. I was very nicely telling him his idea is stupid. I haven't even punched him yet!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
I would've thought you boys would've come up with some method of conflict resolution by now.
no subject
What part of 'I'm not talking to him' didn't you hear?
no subject
I heard, just doesn't seem like an effective way to solve the problem.
no subject
Talking is kind of...our thing.
[In other words: the silent treatment is actually a legitimate threat to their species.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
fff what is coding :|
No one truly knows. It's like the wind.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Useless comment]
Re: [Useless comment]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)