twoheadsofcabbage: (Save us from myself.)
Scrad/Charlie ([personal profile] twoheadsofcabbage) wrote2012-08-12 02:57 pm

The One With More Than One [Video]

[Scrad is hunkered down in some ruins. He's dusty, but otherwise unharmed.]

Are we the only ones who kept away from those guys, or is anybody else out here?

[Charlie leans into frame. Actually leans. With his own shoulders. Attached to his own body. He's the same height as Scrad, and the same build, but side by side like they are it's very clear how not really identical they are. There's no mistaking which one is Scrad, and which is Charlie.]

Yeah, are alla you dead or what?

[Scrad tilts a head in his twin's direction and explains:]

This is a thing that's happening too, by the way.
most_feared: Please don't use.    Screencaps @ http://screencap-me.livejournal.com/90245.html and http://screencap-me.livejournal.com (k - noisy cricket)

[Text]

[personal profile] most_feared 2012-08-12 07:57 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm still up.

Tell me if you see any people hiding that need to make it back to the ship. I have a local terrain scan.
most_feared: please don't use, i paid for these (k - arms crossed)

[personal profile] most_feared 2012-08-12 08:44 pm (UTC)(link)
I mean they haven't got me yet.

I need all the help I can get getting people that get loose back. A blind run won't work for them.
most_feared: Please don't use.    Screencaps @ http://screencap-me.livejournal.com/90245.html and http://screencap-me.livejournal.com (k - ominous questioning)

[personal profile] most_feared 2012-08-13 02:35 am (UTC)(link)
[He sends an image over his communicator. It's a couple of the paths to the Barge mapped out, with the most covering area.]
most_feared: Please don't use.    Screencaps @ http://screencap-me.livejournal.com/90245.html and http://screencap-me.livejournal.com (Default)

[personal profile] most_feared 2012-08-13 04:27 am (UTC)(link)
Someone has to get Narvin back to the ship. Someone else has to help Barbara Gordon collect information. I can send you to find her with some scans of their anatomy that I took with the spectral monograph.

(no subject)

[personal profile] most_feared - 2012-08-13 04:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] most_feared - 2012-08-13 05:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] most_feared - 2012-08-13 20:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] most_feared - 2012-08-13 21:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] most_feared - 2012-08-13 21:53 (UTC) - Expand
darknessb4me: (get out of my way)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2012-08-13 01:51 am (UTC)(link)
I'm here. Can either of you fight?
darknessb4me: (oh no u dint)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2012-08-13 02:09 am (UTC)(link)
You'll live either way, it's the Barge.
darknessb4me: (hrm)

[personal profile] darknessb4me 2012-08-13 02:23 am (UTC)(link)
I didn't need to know that.

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2012-08-13 18:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2012-08-14 03:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2012-08-14 16:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] darknessb4me - 2012-08-15 02:10 (UTC) - Expand
hourglass_twin: (Smug)

[Video]

[personal profile] hourglass_twin 2012-08-13 02:50 am (UTC)(link)
Do you really think that we can all be killed so easily?
hourglass_twin: (Investigating)

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] hourglass_twin 2012-08-13 02:52 am (UTC)(link)
I've survived worse than this.

[Yes. When he had his magic.]
hourglass_twin: (Smug)

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] hourglass_twin 2012-08-13 02:56 am (UTC)(link)
Somewhere small and dark. Underground. Why do you ask?

[They'll be so disappointed if they see how weak Raistlin really is.]

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] hourglass_twin - 2012-08-13 03:02 (UTC) - Expand

Re: [Video]

[personal profile] hourglass_twin - 2012-08-14 23:31 (UTC) - Expand
buywithme: (Default)

Voice

[personal profile] buywithme 2012-08-13 05:00 pm (UTC)(link)
[The communicator clicks on, and you get to enjoy the distant sound of guards speaking in some untranslatable tongue, before Prefect speaks. He mainly sounds tired.]

Not dead, Comrades, but not the best at keeping away from any guys.

How are you holding up?
buywithme: (Something is not right with the world...)

Voice

[personal profile] buywithme 2012-08-13 09:46 pm (UTC)(link)
That's good news. Do you think you can make it back to the Barge?

[He gives a little hum]

I've seen four or five being held so far, but I've been moved around a bit, so there are probably more, in different cells...
buywithme: (Look away)

Voice

[personal profile] buywithme 2012-08-13 10:03 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah, it kind of does right now.

[Thanks for that, Charlie.]

Are you with anyone else? Or just each other?

Voice into Video

[personal profile] buywithme - 2012-08-13 22:14 (UTC) - Expand

Video

[personal profile] buywithme - 2012-08-13 22:39 (UTC) - Expand

Video

[personal profile] buywithme - 2012-08-13 22:51 (UTC) - Expand

Video

[personal profile] buywithme - 2012-08-13 23:20 (UTC) - Expand

Video

[personal profile] buywithme - 2012-08-14 00:02 (UTC) - Expand

Video

[personal profile] buywithme - 2012-08-14 01:22 (UTC) - Expand